Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Smelly Hides From the Landlord


Things have been rather mellow around here the last few days. Maybe the cats are still tired from the mouse hunt, which is over, no thanks to Smelly and Mo. But I mean lets be honest, they're trained terror kitties and snugglers, not trained mouse hunters.

So today Smelly embarked on an experimental journey where she was stuck in my car for 5 hours. I know it sounds like animal abuse but it wasn't. The windows were cracked and she had food, water and even a kitty litter box. She spent the afternoon sunbathing on the seat. While Smelly came to work, Mo stayed home and played "good kitty" with the landlord as she did her annual "walkthrough." I had to take Penny in the car because Lola gets a case of the drools when she's in the car, it's rather sad. But Smelly did great, she hung out, no complaints just a "meow" whenever I went to check on her. Now everyone is back home and ready to go to bed. I hope all this calmness isn't a sign of them growing up and taming down their evil ways. That'd be no fun.

In the meantime here's a little video of Smelly and Mo's first time ever in my car...


No comments:

Post a Comment