Tuesday, March 16, 2010

It all began September 2006

You're about to embark on a humorous adventure into the lives of my cats. They're not your ordinary cats and this blog is not written from their perspective like most "cat blogs" because most of the time I don't know what the hell they're thinking. So here they are...

This is Penny Lane.






As a kitten of course! I call her the nice one. From the moment she showed up at my door (I knew she was coming) she was the beautiful kitty. My roommate Erin and I had picked out her name before we had even seen her and she was perfect for the classy "Penny Lane" taken from one of the greatest movies Almost Famous.

This is Lola.



Need I say when she was a kitten? You may be thinking she looks a little mean. Or you may be thinking she looks exactly like Penny Lane. Both are true. Well Lola showed up with Penny, unexpected. My roommates mom was supposed to take her and then her dad said No way! So we were like sure we'll take two cute little kittens. We didn't have a name for Lola right off the bat, we wanted to see what she was like. After we realized she was a little, pardon my french, b*tch. We decided she was forever going to do what she wants when she wants so we named her "Lola" after the song Whatever Lola wants...Lola gets!

This is ME!


This blog is in honor of Miss Penny Lane and Lola. I consider them my children because not only are they the only form of "children" I have but they act like children everyday. They roam the house as if it were their own, they eat everything they can find, they chase everything they can, they ruin everything they can and they make my life a living hell but I still love them more than anything and talk about them all day long.

So here I will discuss all the things they do, all the things they destroy and the adventures I go through with them. To say the least it will be entertaining and you'll realize, like I have, that they're more like dogs than cats and they definitely keep me on my toes!

P.S. They are now three years old!

No comments:

Post a Comment