Monday, March 29, 2010

Quiet Days

Well Smelly and Mo have been oddly good lately. Minus the usual mishaps, chewing, scratching, making noise, otherwise they haven't destroyed much. However, every time I do come home the speaker cover is knocked off the speakers from the television. It makes me wonder what they're doing? Or maybe there's another critter hiding? I think they're just scratching away, I mean what else do you do all day as a cat?

However, I have acquired some new pet products which I will be reviewing here on my blog that I'm very excited about. Keep an eye out to hear about Pet Safe Tile and Tub Cleaner, All Purpose Cleaner, a waterless bath foam (oh they love that! -NOT) and an amazing hair brush I got them from Costco! It's all coming up... soon!

For now, I'm enjoying the calm days.

No comments:

Post a Comment