Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Smelly and Mo Eat Too Much

So I suspected it would be at least 48 hours before I had an adventure to share but looks like the devils have proved me wrong!



First off, let me just say that Penny Lane and Lola's names have changed. It was a natural process that has happened over the last three years. Yes their respective names are "Penny Lane" and "Lola." But I always call Penny Lane "Smelly" and Lola "Mo." There's reasons for this that aren't interesting but now you know that this blog is really the life of SMELLY and MO!

Anyway... So Smelly and Mo went on a bit of a mouse hunt last night, more details to come later, so I was relieved to wake up to kitty normalcy. After being at work for about an hour I get a text message from my roommate saying "Oh goody there's cat vomit everywhere for me to clean up." You may be thinking well come on roomy it's not a big deal, but this is the roomy whose laptop had an entire glass of water spilt on it so to say the least she doesn't share my particular love for the fuzz balls.

I'm assuming she started cleaning the vomit as Smelly and Mo looked on pleased with themselves for finally clearing that crap out of their stomach that was making them feel not so good. They were probably secretly laughing inside that she had to clean it up because they feel her hatred towards them. I told her she didn't have to clean it up but she was nice enough to anyway.

A few minutes later I get another text that says "why did you give them lettuce." Lettuce? What? I'm thinking what the hell I didn't feed them lettuce, in fact I didn't even eat anything green in the last 24 hours. So today's mystery is what are Smelly and Mo really doing at home all day? Maybe they've found their way into the fridge and discovered lettuce is their new favorite food? Nah they're not smart enough for that... MAYBE they figured since they can't wear green for St. Patrick's Day they were just going to barf green instead...I'm gonna say they found a couple day old lettuce (quite possibly a week old) on the floor and ate it right up. Cause that's what cats do, or uh that's what dogs do, but who knows what species I have roaming my house these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment