Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Kitty Catch-Up - Smelly and Mo Get a New Housemate

Smelly and Mo have been very busy since we last posted. Lola has been running stairs to lose all that weight (she hasn't been back to the vet but I think she is looking slimmer and more acceptable for photos).



Here's some other stuff you've missed...

They moved down by the river (don't worry I moved with them)...



They watched the snow fall out the bedroom window...



Their boyfriend moved in (okay lets get real, my boyfriend moved in)  but what's mine is theirs so he's lucky enough to have moved in with three ladies instead of one!



Lola took a nap with mom...


Penny tried to fit in a pan...


Lola took a nap with mom...



Penny took a nap against some clothes...



They changed foods. Mainly because our past food got recalled for Salmonella: Diamond Cat Food Recall -- YIKES!
They now eat Nature's Recipe. Side note: I'm a firm believer in feeding your pets healthy food!




Penny tried to fit in a lunch box...



Last, but certainly not least, the biggest change Smelly and Mo have gone through is they got a new housemate! No I didn't go extra crazy cat lady. Derek has a cat named Misty  and just like Penny and Lola are my baggage, Misty is Derek's baggage.


The long and short of it, Smelly and Mo hate their new roommate. After trying to introduce the cats I thought "I should have blogged about this" and it was such a failure that I have to start over, so this time I'm documenting this madness.

The last time included, hissing, growling, chasing, fighting, blood, pee and a lot of kitty anger. We're hoping this time goes better. Stay tuned for the adventures of Smelly, Mo and Mitters, it's going to be hairy, to say the least.

Just so you know what to expect, after round 1 Misty got the nickname "Scar Face"




Penny and Lola won't let any feline in their space without a fight, time to throw down.




No comments:

Post a Comment